Microsoft Virus Scam Pop Up says "Your Computer is infected". Please read below article to know what you need to do when this pop Up arrives. If this message popup then, all of your personal information like password, logins, search queries, bank details everything is at risk. This message also shows call the telephone numbers immediately. This message is the purely scammed message. Remember Microsoft Online support is there to help you to resolve such scams.
Steps need to be followed
- · Don't ever call the telephone number in the PopUp
- · Close the web browser immediately
- · If you see the full-screen PopUp rush to Windows Task Manager to close the browser.
- · Please don't click the ads in the popup. It may cause the severe effect on your computer.
- · Cautious needed in this ads. These ads have information tracking of IP address, IPS and also Geo locations. Also, they can track your web details like your search queries, most visited URLs.
- · They will share the private information to third parties.
- · If you think you have some unwanted programs, please remove it immediately.
- · Bundling is the marketing method that used where the information is shared. Usually, developers will hide this program in Custom or Advance option of the installation process.
- · You always rush when you install a software. So you will skip most of the steps and even you will not see the description in each step. This is the main cause of these PUPs.
Steps to avoid PopUp
- · Always don't rush to install the software.
- · When you download the software, please follow the steps carefully
- · If you see Custom or Advanced option, you must pay attention to that. Go to that option and check whatever is there.
- · You see more options which are not relevant to that software, please don't install them. This may harm your computer.
- · Cancel the download in the step wherever you are.
- · Stay Cautious when you are installing the software.
· Microsoft Online Support always there to help on the Microsoft Virus Scam PopUp
Know more about PUPs