• Search for the Ms Word application in the android application store
• Select the download button found in the application.
• If user is unable to locate the exact application, they can look for this it in the internet.
• Select the download link upon the webpage for Ms word for android devices
• Open the application and launch it once the download is complete.
• Then, enter an email address corresponding to the Microsoft account.
• In case, if user does not have accounts, create a new one using the sign up link availed.
• To procure cloud storage accounts navigate to menu-settings and then choose the accounts option from any particular cloud services supported by MS word are OneDrive and dropbox.
• Login qualifications of your cloud storage account to be entered and finally the setup procedure for Ms Word on user’s android devices is completed efficiently.
Similar to the above procedures MS OneNote app can also be downloaded and installed to the Android setup.
• Search for the MS OneNote application in the android application store and select the download button found in the app store and they can also look for this it in the internet.
• Select the download link and Open the application and launch it once the download is complete.
• User can enter an email address corresponding to the Microsoft account to start utilising the MS OneNote.
For those additional queries on Microsoft Office Suite user can call our technical executives at our toll-free number at +1-855-559-2230 or check out our site at www.microsoft-help-desk.com.